Monday, March 3, 2008

Opposite Week

Hello fellow readers! I know there are a lot of you; but only a few of you actually respond to what I have to say, kudos to you if you do and ugh! to those who don't and woo-hoo! to those who will respond in the future. This means YOU!

OK, now that I got that out of the way... I am ready to talk.

I am ready for a change. This week I am dedicating my time to do things differently. I realized I am living my life in a rut doing the same thing over and over again. I say NO MORE!! I am changing every little detail in my life for the next seven days as possible.

Instead of BLAH! dinners I'm going to make fabulous ethnic cuisines
Instead of my beloved White Stripes and Brandi Carlile Albums I'm going to listen to all new bands
Instead of checking my email, I'm going to hand write letters... which BTW I need some of y'all address's so I can write you! Anyone who wants a letter, respond with your address...
Instead of yelling at my three year old, I'm going to learn a new language; together.
Instead of waking up at 6:45 am , I'm going to wake up at 8:00 am OK, um, 6:15 am
Instead of going on-line, I'm going to pick up my fabulous book and read a chapter.
Instead of washing my hair first, I'm going to wash my toes then work my way up to my hair. Yes people, I am making a difference in the world one wash at a time.


Hmm... I can't think of any more changes I can make at the moment. But, if I do, I'm going to do the opposite of what I would normally do!

I declare this is Opposite Week! Who's with me??!!!


((this is the part where you comment))

No comments: