Monday, March 3, 2008

The Big Cover-Up

We all made fun of them. Your guilty just as much as I am. I'm talking about older men who would walk around shamelessly with their hair combed ridiculously over their bald head thinking nobody would notice that they had no hair up there. You know, the comb-over? We all knew what was going on. Just a big cover up.

Well, I'm sad to say that the cover-up is back! Yes, today we have so many men walking around thinking they are fooling us. But, no more! I am on to them.

Know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about the famous jaw-line goatee. The only purpose of this hideous facial hair is to outline where the jaw line is suppose to be but no longer is because of over indulging. Come on guys, your not fooling anyone! Give it up!

Jaw-line goatee=yesterday's comb over

No comments: